Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back at work

I had to take a day off yesterday because I woke up with a migraine. It is unusual for me to wake up with one. They usually hit me in the afternoon or evenings. The only thing I can figure is that me getting up with the boy at 2:00 AM and not getting back to sleep until 4 didn't help much. I don't think this crazy weather is helping any either.

But, I am back in the saddle again. We have a big weekend planned. We're celebrating the wife and the mother-in-law's birthdays this weekend. My baby is almost the big three zero! My mom told me something the other day that I hadn't thought of before. My sister and the wife were both the same age when they had their first child, and they will both be the same age when they have their second! As big as the wife's belly is now and we still have 16 weeks to go, I am really hoping that the little one will come a couple of weeks early (as long as his little body is developed enough). It would really trip me out if the wife and my sister had them on the same day!