Wednesday, December 20, 2006

O Christmas Tree

The tree is UP!!! It takes way too long to put one of these things up. And I left off the 2 bottom most sets of branches so that we could put the tree closer to the wall. I hate staying up late like this because I get wired and then can't get to sleep. When I finally do get to sleep, the alarm clock goes off and wakes me up...

OK, a repeat of SNL is on E! right now. Neil Young is the musical guest. First of all, who ever told this moron that he could sing? Second, how stupid would you have to be to purchase a recording by this fool. Not only can he not sing, but to watch him try and sing is like watching an animal die in pain.

One funny thing about this particular episode is the spelling bee. He's asked to spell business and he uses like all the wrong letters and about 300 of them, then he says letter "q" about 30 times in a row. Jack Black was the host, and he is absolutely hilarious. I had set a reminder to record Michael Sweet Christmas, and it was the Crabb Family. Oh well... I can't keep my eyes open now....