Wednesday, December 27, 2006

He's better

The boy seems to be better, but not well yet. He still won't eat anything and has not been drinking very much. I just hope that this will be over soon. The wife wants to go shopping and to register for the new baby. However, we can't go anywhere until the boy is well. I have church tonight, and I also need to study for my cert test.

Got the TiVo hooked up last night. I also downloaded the software to my laptop that will allow me to copy files to it. The only problem is that the actual unit has not received the updates from the website which means I can't do anything with it remotely yet. Hopefully that will be fixed in the next few hours.

Still need to install the satellite radio in the car. Maybe I can get that done before the end of the week. I am awfully sleepy... maybe I can take a nap...