Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

It has been a really great day. I have really enjoyed being with my family and seeing the boy's reaction to his gifts. I got a satellite receiver for the car which I can't wait to get mounted. The wife got a nano and the necklace the boy picked out. The boy got more than he'll ever play with. The food was great all weekend. There were cornish hens today with dressing, green beans, corn, fried okra and rolls. I ate too much - per usual...

Getting worried about the boy - he is still coughing and it doesn't seem like any medicine is helping. We go to the ENT on Friday - I am hoping that they will have a solution. I would rather that it be solved without surgery, but if it is a simple one like I had when I was a kid, it will be well worth it. You can tell he doesn't feel well, and I am sure that it doesn't help with keeping immunities up. Whatever happens it needs to be done soon...