Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After

Mother-In-Law called yesterday morning to wish us Merry Christmas. She stated that the baby had been up all night throwing up. He and the boy were around each other nearly the entire night. I certainly hope its not related, but the wife woke me up about 30 minutes ago stating that the boy wouldn't take his medicine to help him with his cough. She was trying to get him to take some Tylenol because he was complaining about his forehead hurting. I came and picked him up to love on him and coax him into taking the medicine and I get thrown up on. It's strange how that, when it is your own child, it doesn't bother you like you think it would. He says he still doesn't feel well, but I think it is from all the junk he's been eating. I pray that it is not a bug with the wife expecting.