Friday, December 29, 2006

Add and Subtract

Went to the ENT today for the boy's sinus issues. The Doc didn't even look in his ear good and said there was fluid buildup. Immediately, he sent us down the street to have a hearing test. The tests showed about a 15% loss due to the fluid buildup. He wants the boy to have tubes put in his ears, adenoids removed and tonsils out. That means 14 days out of school. Thank goodness we have enough family around that will be willing to watch him for us. With another one on the way, we need to save as much time as we can so that we don't lose pay for time off.

He is also going to have to go to an allergist. I think that I am going to refer myself there, too, so that they can do whatever with me and get me straightened out as well. I go through the same stuff as the boy, and probably more...

It has been a long day. I am exhausted, and I haven't really done anything. Not a good sign....