Friday, June 22, 2007

Build A Sandcastle



I had the absolute best time building this virtual sandcastle online. I was really disappointed this year to find out that we would not be able to go on vacation. All the time that we had was used up with my wife being out on maternity leave with our newest son. I used up all my leave staying out to take care of her and spend time with my boys.

No worries, though, because I was able to Build A Sandcastle online with my 4 year old! This has got to be one of the neatest things to do. Not only can you choose from a variety of walls, towers and entrances, but they give you the option to add water, colorize each piece and move the items in front or behind each other. If you don't like something you did, it allows you to revert that particular shape to its original settings. You can also re size the item or completely remove it.

If that wasn't enough, you can add accessories to it like starfish, shells and flags. Once you are finished with the sandcastle, you can e-mail it to anyone you want or you can save it to your computer to make into a desktop. As you can see from our creation, it is extremely realistic looking. I think my son and I are going to make a couple more and experiment with all the options we can!