Saturday, February 03, 2007

Rock and Roll

The wife and I were on the way home last night from work. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her belly over on the left hand side. In just a couple of minutes, I felt the baby rolling around all over the place. It was absolutely amazing because I think I felt more movement out of him than I did the entire pregnancy with the boy.

This evening, the wife took out her iPod and my headphones, hooked them up and turned on some music, and then placed the headphones on her belly. She said that he was just going crazy over the music. I was excited when she said that he really enjoyed Journey the best. I believe she played it 2 different times and he moved around both times specifically on that song as compared to other songs she played.

I went over to my sister's house today to work on their computer and my niece was drawing pictures. She came in to show her mama what she had drawn not long after I had been there, and it was a very good drawing of Blue from Blue's Clues. I still can't believe she's already 5 and still at only 5 can do what she can!