Monday, October 24, 2005

Stupid Name

I know this is a stupid name for a BLOG, but it is a good description of what I do. This is my maiden voyage, and we'll have to see how it goes. I hope to keep this up to date as often as possible. I have not been a big fan of these things, so I hope that those who I have complained to will not crucify me. Either way, this is going to be an interesting endeavor.

I am working on my Master's degree at AIU Online. I didn't think it would be this tough. I have to read a minimum of 3 chapters a week out of our text, post at least one decent answer in the discussion board, respond to at least 3 answers from other classmates, and then write 2 papers a week. On top of that, this week we have to do a group project, and only 2 of the 4 other classmates have responded to the post. We talked about chatting tonight, but we'll see whether that goes over or not. It is going to be even more difficult to get everything finished this week because of the Harvest Hoedown at our church.

I just have to keep telling myself - 10 months...... its just 10 months.......