Friday, October 28, 2005

Our Bissell

OK - why is it that every vacuum cleaner I have ever used/owned that has the ability to wrap the cord up always designed wrong. I think there is either some sort of designer joke or a sadist out there making these things. Every single one I have rolled up, the plug part that has the little groove so that you can attach it to a piece of the already rolled up cord ALWAYS ends up right in the curve of the thing. You clip it and it won't stay... I really don't understand it.

I am sick today, have been for the last 3 days, but today I felt the worst when I got up. I was coughing, my head was hurting, my body was aching, my nose was running and my throat was very raw. I didn't sleep but a couple of hours last night and woke up wide awake about 2:00 AM. I am sitting there watching TV, and I hear the pitter patter of little feet.... Ben is up at 3:00 AM. I felt so bad because he was shivering - his diaper was soaked and it had got on his pants and, as usual, he uncovered himself exposed to the cold. So I ran back to his bedroom with him and changed his diaper, put him on some fresh pants, grabbed some socks for his feet and ran back to the den. He was thanking me as his little teeth were chattering for putting his socks on him. Then we both covered up and laid there to watch TV. It could not have been more than 5 minutes later and he got out from under the blanket. It was 65 degrees in the house, and I was a little chilly, so I was concerned. I tried to get him to back under, but I guess the socks were enough for him.

When Holly left this morning to go to work, he fell asleep in the car... I wonder why? (He never went back to sleep, by the way)

I am trying to work on school work now that I feel a little better. School is really tough because there are only so many hours in the day and they give you a great deal of work to do.


10 Months.....