Friday, July 11, 2008

Arnel Pineda


If you were to ever ask me who my favorite bands are I can name 2 that I can honestly say if I were stuck on a desert island and could have music only by these groups and never get weary of listening to them, I would say Dream Theater and Journey. Journey just acquired a new lead singer, and let me tell you he sounds just like Steve Perry. His name is Arnel Pineda and he is from the Philippines. I have enjoyed following his "journey" so far with the band, and I do believe Niel, Ross and Jonathan are really proud that they found this guy! If you get a chance, go pick up their new album "Revolution" - it comes with new songs, classics and a DVD! I think you will be just as impressed as I am with this new project as well as how they remain authentic with the classic Journey hits.