Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sankey-Skutt Sessions DVD

OK - I have been playing around with magic for a little over a year now. I really ant to get into doing what I call "hoakey" trciks like the rings and the balls and cups routines. I want to get into doing some illusions that have some meat to them and can really grab the attention of the spectator. I want to do something for a crowd that can be examined, where they can be fairly close to me or I don't have to be sitting at a specific table or performing far away on stage. The magic that they call "in your face" magic.

I don't know how I was out of the loop on this guy, but a friend of mine told me about a magician named Mike Skutt that has produced a DVD with one of my favorite magicians, Jay Sankey. This DVD called "The Sankey/Scutt" sessions is available on a lot of sites - just google the name and you should have your choice of your favorite online magic retailers. After reading a couple of reviews and looking at the types of illusions included on this DVD, I think it is exactly what I am looking for. I just hope it is not too advanced for me - but I am ordering it today!!!